Some Awesome People

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Helloza!

Hi everyone again! It's the morning of my second semester. Just so you know what I'm getting into, I have Social (ugh), Math (bleh), and Bio (YES!). Oh, and that's besides my Special Projects (history from a Catholic perspective, just in case I need to say it again) on the side. And last semester, I had English and Chem along with Special Projects. So, yeah, it's going to be pretty tight.

But I always love first-day mornings, so I'm feeling good right now. How I'll feel in about a week's time is another matter. :P AND tomorrow is February 1 - we're starting a new month. Be happy, peoples! Why? Because "tomorrow is a new day, fresh with no mistakes in it". Anne Shirley said that (from Anne of Green Gables, for you ignoramuses who didn't know that :P), and it's one of my favourite quotes...ever.

Next on my agenda to tell you - the story I briefly mentioned in my last "update-of-Alyianna" post was requested - so here it is. One day, Mr. L. (if you don't know who that is, go back a few posts) was doing an experiment with sodium chloride. If any of you know the chloride anomally/exception, that means he was producing chlorine gas - which will kill you! However, he didn't know of it back then, and he thought he was just producing water or oxygen gas or something like that. So he was chugging away and fortunately it was one of those pieces of equipment that has a top on - but he was planning to take the top off!

Then one teacher came in and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, just a little experiment with sodium chloride," Mr. L. answered casually.

"I think you should stop that," the other teacher said.

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Just stop it."

After the students left, the teacher came back in to tell Mr. L what he had almost done. He hadn't wanted to embarrass Mr. L.

See children? Now your Chemistry before you do experiments. :P

Well, I must go off and get to my schoolwork. Talk to you all later! :)

- Alyianna
(I think I should get a piece of paper and write down my name in signature-like fashion for you. Look for that next time!)


Internet hugs from me to all you lovelies!



2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. Awkward for the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes :P And he told us many more funny stories and taught us some of the material with either his German or Italian accent. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D