Some Awesome People

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello! It's Been Awhile.

Hello my dear followers! It has definitely been a long time since I did one of my super-duper-let's-show-Alyianna's-craziness posts, hasn't it?

First of all, remember the Rosary Challenge that I posted about near the end of October? Well, now they have their own website - you should go check it out! I bookmarked mine right on my Chrome homepage so it is right there in front of my nose where I can't miss it.



Next, I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Kelly of Where the Light Meets the Dark (wonder if that title came from one of my favourite songs, "Healing Begins" by Tenth Avenue North?). Thank you very much, Kelly!

RULES ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo) ;)
Already done! :)

2. Share seven things about yourself:
- I love to read. In fact, I am reading four - no, five - books at once. First, I am trying to finish my last Sierra Jensen book (I read snatches of it when I have time and I am in my room - which means about three pages every two or three days). Next, I started Pride and Prejudice (and am enjoying my first Jane Austen book so far). Third, I am reading the amazing Quo Vadis for the third time for my Special Project (history with a Catholic perspective). Fourth, I am reading the second Percy Jackson book, The Sea of Monsters (and LOVING it!) on my mini Kobo that I got for St. Nicholas' Day (Mia got one, too). And fifth...wait a second. I was sure there was a fifth book...hmmm...hoom...I guess not! Oh, well.
- I L.O.V.E. music. Probably more than most teenagers nowadays. I could listen to music all day. Well, actually...I love music so much because I like to sing to it. I have a dream of one day becoming a YouTube singer (only that much because it would be a side career and because I would freak out in front of any audience).
- I may like adventure, but I'm very feminine. I like the colours pink and purple, I like to feel safe, and warm and cozy (THANK YOU PUPPY BLANKET! xD), I'd much rather sit and read or sew or play the piano (if I knew how to) than go rough it outside (though I absolutely loved that trail my family went on that had no bars for safety and you had to stoop and climb up rocks), and...yeah. :P
- Only three so far!? Ummm...I'm Catholic, and I'm proud of it! :D
- I want to become a teacher...and I've already got a college picked out. It's very small, Catholic, on the other side of the city of where I live...and it looks lovely. :)
- A few weeks ago, I found out that I won an award for our online school's Grade 11 Top Academic! :O :D
- To a stranger, I'd seem extremely shy. To a close friend, I seem outgoing, fun, and CRAZY!

3. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know of their award
No, I am NOT going to do 15! I am only going to do a few of my favourite bloggers. (Are you crazy, I would go nuts if I had to inform 15+ people that they had won an award!!!)

So here are a few bloggers whose blogs I absolutely LOVE

1. Raychill of Ray-Chill's World
2. Ellie of Blue Jeans and Teen Dreams
3. Julia of "I Love it!" Blog Designs
4. Voronda of A Believer's Journey
5. Charity of Austenitis
6. Arda of In Western Lands
7. Nessima of Arda Nessimava
8. Hannah at Strawberries with Cream

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I am honored to be on a list of blogs you love. :)

    That sounds like an awesome college! I'm actually considering studying education as well.

    Congrats on your school award - that's awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D