Some Awesome People

Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Unexpected Blog Party!

I just found out that Nessima is having An Unexpected Blog Party! I'm going to be late with my cleaning, but I have to answer her questions. :P



1. How did you first hear about LOTR & The Hobbit?
Actually, I heard our priest talking about it in his sermon and said that it was better to go to Mass than spend 3 hours at home watching The Lord of the Rings. So I, being the innocent young child I was, immediately thought it was a bad movie. xD

2. How many times have you read LOTR/The Hobbit? Or have you yet to read it at all?
I've read LOTR about six or seven times...sadly, I've lost count. The Hobbit would be less.

3. Would you name your child as a character after it?
Actually, yes...I've been seriously thinking of giving my future children LOTR middle names. Of course, as long as my future husband is okay with this (HE BETTER! xD)

4. What are your thoughts on Tom Bombadil? Do you think he should have been in the movie?
I think Tom is a bright, jolly fellow...and I would have dearly loved to see him in the movie. :)
5. Do you have a favourite piece of poetry from any of Tolkien's books?
Well...I really do love the "Over the Misty Mountains" from The Hobbit... :) And I've loved Bilbo's "Inn" song from FOTR ever since I did a little "production" of it with my friend Sarah.

6. Have you read any of Tolkien's work besides LOTR and/or The Hobbit?
I've listened to The Silmarillion on audio book, I've read The Children of Hurin, and I started reading Farmer Giles of Ham...which is ridiculously funny. :P

7. Can you write in Tengwar?
I wish.

8. Were you at all disappointed that Prince Imrahil wasn't in the movie?
Prince who? My, my...I really need to read LOTR again!

9. What would happen if you and Denethor were put face to face?
I would totally freak out and wish Faramir would come and save me from this torture. (No, I've never gotten fangirlish over Faramir...yet...)


10. Would you rather reside in Edoras or Minas Tirith?
Edoras, definitely! I'd love to live in beautiful Rohan with the gorgeous plains and medieval-type castle. In fact, Edoras might be my preferred location out of of all the places in Middle Earth. And Eowyn and I could be best friends! :O


11. What do you think of Eomer's armour?
It's pretty cool. ;)

12. What do you think of Boromir?
I pity him, and understand him better now that I've watched the movies. ;P

13. Which is your favourite LOTR couple: Sam & Rosie, Aragorn & Arwen, or Faramir & Eowyn?
Faramir and Eowyn, definitely. Sam and Rosie are cute, but Faramir and Eowyn were lovely. Aragorn and Arwen had too many kissing scenes in the movie. :P And in the books, they weren't mentioned much at all.


14. Did you shed any tears when Theoden died?
I don't think so...but it is pretty sad. :'(

15. Which is the most terrifying of the following: orcs nabbing you in your sleep, giant spiders crawling out of tunnels and forests, Nazgul standing right over where you're hiding, or a ghost army that doesn't like you very much?
Oooh...I'd probably go for the Nazgul. *shivers* Though I'd probably freak out just the same at a giant spider...

16. How would you enjoy life as a hobbit? Would it be preferable to being something like, say an elf? Or a Ranger?
Are you kidding me?! Hobbit life is just the life for me! Partying, all that food...wow. Pure heaven. xD Rangers have all the hard work and elves are just too snobby. :P

That scene was hilarious :P

Namare for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D