Some Awesome People

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Well, Hello There!

I've realized that I really like doing these short little updates. :) So...you get another one! ;D

My writing is going well. I missed out on Monday's writing, but I wrote a little more than what I wanted to yesterday, so I'm starting to gain on my writing goals (and yes...most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about - so go over to The Fantasy World of Pieno if you want to find out ;P). And if you're wondering, what I'm working on is Last Days at Home (my fanfiction), not FOTN. I just need to find a way to get my motivation back.

Anyway, have you heard Red? :D I love this new song - except for the autotuned Re - e - e - e - eds. :-/ But, anyway, here's the song:


What else? Well, I do have a Chem unit test tomorrow *shudders*. I'm reading Great Expectations in my free time because I have to write a report for it that's due near the end of November. So far, I find the book interesting, but it's slow work.

Anyone here who has an account on Figment? *raises hand* The contests look so cool...but...WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEM HEART-BASED?! Let me explain for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about. Everyone writes stories, and the top ten stories with the most hearts are the ones that the Figment people choose the winners from. SO not fair. One - people just ask for hearts and their friends will give them hearts, no matter if their story isn't that great. Two - people like me, with just one friend from school, will NEVER be able to get enough hearts. So, all in all, the Figment contests are based on popularity, not skill. I may use one or two to improve my writing, but...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Exactly.

The box? Nothing really is going on too much with that. Truthfully, Taylor is pretty much the only person out of it. That's all I have time for. Liam's playing cards with Zayn because nobody else will play cards with him...Lucy and Leslie have made friend...Albert, Harry, Niall, and Louis are hanging out...Manzo and Laura sit quietly watching everybody with baby Rose...

Wait. I just realized that what I said isn't true. Mia and I watch LHOP every night (one episode every night, usually)...and when Albert is on... hehe ;) Yeah...I think I'm going to have to finally say this...

With his hair and dimple and his gentlemanly behaviour/behavior, Albert is such a sweetheart. ;)

There. I said it.

And I must go. So...I regret to announce...I am going now...goodbye. *Poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D