Some Awesome People

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Rosary Challenge!!!

A few days ago, Helen from The Life of a Musician and a Dancer emailed me. She told me that a friend of hers was trying to get 1, 000, 000 rosaries said during the month of October - the month of the Rosary. Do you think you could help? :)

"A friend of mine and I thought that it was a good idea to encourage people to pray the rosary during the month of the rosary, so we set this up.http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/i66QKzj2dER06
We're trying to get up to 1,000,000 rosaries said."

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I'll tell my friend you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alyianna. This is "the friend" :-)

    I just want to tell you that 1,000,000 is a long time goal. We're trying to get up to 2,000 by the end of October, and we're blessed to have gotten up to nearly 700, already. Thank you so much for posting this.

    – "Helen's Friend"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time! I was glad to help. :) I'll send in some of my rosaries tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyianna –

    I just wanted to say that we have a new link: www.rosecrownsforourlady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyianna -

    We're shooting for a 6,000 total by the end of January, and we need...*gulp*...940 more. I sent the link to a group of Franciscan sisters that I know, and I hope that they help out. We seem to be climbing up. I've had 216 sent in since this morning.

    www.rosecrownsforourlady.wordpress.com

    May God bless you for all of your prayers,

    Viva Cristo Rey, and may Our Lady of Guadalupe protect the unborn.

    – Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! haha I will try to help, but maybe next time you should let me know a little earlier :P That way, I can help more. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D