Some Awesome People

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tagged (Again)!

I got tagged by Nessima. :)

First, I must post 11 things about myself.
1. I absolutely LOVE the X Factor...it isn't even funny how much I love it.
2. An update sort-of-thing...on Saturday, I went to an open house of a college I may end up going to. It was lots of fun, and the college looks great! :)
3. My sister just got up and is now sitting watching me write this post. :P
4. I am reading several books now - when I have time, I'll read a little of The Postman, I have the last Sierra Jensen book I own upstairs...and Great Expectations that I really need to get a move on with reading because I'm 1/4 done it and I have an essay on it due in November.
5. I like fuzzy things. :P Meaning blankets and things like that, though I do like peaches, too. :P
6. I'm very feminine, but I like to put my hands in my pockets. :P
7. I just got my copy of The Book Thief, which I read last year and loved. Now I have it! :D
8. I really want to watch Brave.
9. Remember The Box? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go check that label in the labels section down below.) Well, the people, who are most out of it now are any and all Little House on the Prairie characters. ;)
10. (Almost done...ummm...) ...since I don't know what else to say, my favourite people from the X Factor are Bella and Jason from Australia...Ella, Lucy, and Christopher from U.K....and Carly and Tate from the U.S.
11. (Last one! That went pretty quick.) I love several songs of The Fray. I listen to "Over My Head" and "You Found Me" and "How to Save a Life" and "Look After You" a lot now. :)

Next, I must answer the 11 questions Nessima gave me.
"And now for my questions.  Which happen to be mostly LOTR themed.  But what else did you expect?" And I thank you for doing so, Nessima. :)

1. If you lived in Middle-earth, what would you most likely be employed as (i.e. stable hand in Rohan, musician for the elves of Lothlorien, Ranger of Ithilien, a baker in Hobbiton, librarian in Minas Tirith, etc, etc, etc...)?  I would probably be a librarian in Minas Tirith. I'm a very booky sort of person. :P Or perhaps I could be Arwen's personal servant... XD 
2. You're sent to Mordor to destroy the Ring; you can take with you anyone (but only one!) you want, real or fictional.  Who is it?  Samwise Gamgee, of course. ;) Come on, no one could help me do the job better, right??? 
3. If Tolkien had bothered to write you into LOTR as a member of The Fellowship, how long would you have survived?  Ermm...I dunno. It depends. Who knows...going on the quest could have been my making. :P
4. Which of the swords in LOTR would you most like to own?  Oohhh...Sting, of course! :D
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for The Hobbit Umm...I haven't thought about it for awhile, but now that you mention it... XD Hmm...maybe an 8 since I'm just starting to warm up to the idea again after being in my own little world of LHOP for a while, but it will soon get to a 10 if you stick around for a while. :P
6. What is a particularly odd skill you possess?  As the Annoying Orange says, "motorboat lips". :P I've had that odd skill since I was a baby, and I'm better at it then anyone else in my family. ;)
7. If you could be in an episode of any tv show, which one would it be?  *sighs dreamily* Duh...Little House on the Prairie! :P I think I'd like to be a girl going to the Walnut Grove school at the time Ms. Plum is the teacher...but not because Ms. Plum is the teacher, but for another reason. *wink wink* Oh, and I would change Look Back to Yesterday completely because it's just too sad. :(
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk?  Well, they both start with the sound "rrrr". You can get a black writing desk, like a raven. And if someone carries a writing desk, it is in movement, like a raven. :P Umm...what else? They can both be shiny-ish (a raven's wings are sleek and shiny, yes?). And I think that's enough logical thinking for now. :P
9. What's the last book you read?  Was it Good?  Not so good?  The Sierra Jensen book With this Ring; and yes, it was good. :)
10. What are some words that people often use to describe you with?  Friendly....quiet...LOTR fan...pretty outgoing... :P
11. Something(s) you just really hate?  Go on.  Rant. UGH don't get me started! First of all, S.L.A.S.H.E.R.S. Who do these people think they are? Ugh the big, mean, nasty trollses. But I'll get off that subject before I get too much into it. I don't really care for Disney Channel. And sometimes when I compare it to classical Disney and that we won't have any movies of that quality anymore, I can get really mad. And then, of course, the things that Peter Jackson should have changed in LOTR. Like the "Go home" moment. SO WRONG. And Faramir taking the Ring and taking Frodo and Sam to Minas Tirith. WRONG. Etc. etc. etc.

Oh...and of course all the things going on in this world that should not be....

And now, to tag 11 people: (By the way, there is no tagging back so I can't tag Nessima and you can't tag me)
1. RayChilly
2. Hilda
3. Treskie
4. Helen
5. Voronda
6. Arda
7. Rebecca
8. That Dude
9. Paige
10. Juliet
11. Sierra
(And anyone else who likes my questions enough to want to do this post, can take it! :D)


And my 11 questions (yes, I'm doing this backwards):
1. Who are your top five favourite singers/bands?
2. What types of dance do you like best?
3. What part of The Hobbit are you looking forward to the most?
4. What is the craziest thing you have done in public?
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
6. What do you plan to study after high school - or if you already done high school, what are you studying (if anything)?
7. What do you think of Taylor Swift's new song "State of Grace"?
8. Now I'm going to MAKE you all do some homework. Check up these few people and return with an answer. :P Who do you like best - Carly of the US X Factor, Bella of the Australia X Factor, or Ella of the UK X Factor?
9. What type of genre do you like the best?
10. What genre of movies?
11. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I got tagged! :D Thanks. I love tags. Loved your answers, and I can't wait to fill out the questions. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! thanks! i'll see what i can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanκs for thе marvеlous postіng!
    I tгuly enϳoуeԁ rеaԁing
    it, уοu happen to be a gгeat authoг.
    I ωіll maκe ѕuге to
    booκmаrk your blоg anԁ will come baсk at somе ρoіnt.
    ӏ wаnt to encοurage you continue youг grеat writing, havе a nісe weeκend!
    My page ... Hello Kitty Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me! :) I've been tagged twice. Oh my, I don't know what to do! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I've been tagged so many times I can't even count them. :P I guess you could do both tags in one post...that's what I...and some other people...have done. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D