Some Awesome People

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Red Album!!! :D

The new Taylor Swift album came out on Monday! Compared to Taylor's other albums, I think it is her weakest so far. I don't like the pop-y sound to a lot of her new songs, but I still do like the album.

My absolute favourite song is Come Back...Be Here, which is about a certain someone I'm sure RayChill will like to hear. :P Hint: The initials are H.S. Can you guess?


My other favourites are Everything Has Changed (I wish Ed Sheeran had a larger solo :-/), Begin Again, Red, and Stay Stay Stay.

My sister's favourite happen to be the songs I DON'T like. :P I Knew You Were Trouble...22...songs like that. Right, Mia? .................................... She says right. :P

2 comments:

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D