Some Awesome People

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mini Update on My Writing

Hello all!

Remember my last update (I believe it was Saturday)? Remember that new writing blog that I started for all of you? The one that has no followers yet? Yup, that's the one.

:P I'm just teasing you all. I have seen that a few of you have checked the new blog out. I have one post there so far on my new fanfiction.

Now...I'm going to make all of you a promise. For every new follower I get, I will upload a new post just for you. All you have to do is click that "follow" button. If it isn't there for some reason, put a comment in the chat box on the side. After you've followed (or told me that you can't), put your name into that chat box. Then type a comment and tell me what type of post you want.

It can be a post showing more of my fanfiction. It can be a post from FOTN. It could be a post of some of the writing ideas I have had. A character post. A post on something I wrote and then dropped....at least for the moment. Anything you want!!!

So...hopefully I bribed you enough. ;) So get on over there!

- Alyianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D