Some Awesome People

Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello :)

I don't have my Saint of the Day and article for the day...so I'm just going to do a "me" post until I have to go take a shower since I think we're going out somewhere today. :)

I was just watching keeran cycling (or however you spell it)...I think it's SO DUMB! There are like 7 laps...but there's a pacer in front of all the cyclers and they can't try to take places until like 2 1/2 laps in!!! That's so dumb. >.<

Congrats to Gabbie Douglas for winning the women's all-round artistic gymnastics! :D (Yes, I love artistic gymnastics...I think it is my favourite Olympics event...so far.)




I decided to answer this question from the Book Blogger Hop.

Question:
When a book goes “viral” (Hunger Games, Fifty Shades, Twilight), do you rush out to read it like everyone else, even if it’s not in your typical genre? 

My Answer:
Nope! If it goes viral, it's probably not appropriate or just dumb. (No offense intended.)


Have any of you  NOT heard that there is going to be a THIRD HOBBIT MOVIE?! :O :? :D If you want any info, check out my PME blog. And have you checked out Alyianna's Reviews? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I knew about the Hobbit being made into three movies and was like, "Noooooooooooooooo!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I kinda think that too about that sport. Also with PingPong! How is that a sport! Gymnastics as re fun to watch though! :) that is exactly what I think about books or things like that! :) Probably not worth it at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Treskie: ;) Why don't you like the idea? Just curious and it's cool to heart others' opinions.

    To Voronda: Exactly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... The Hobbit just isn't that long of a book, so making it into three movies seems a bit excessive. ;)

    But also, I just really don't want to wait that long to see the end.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D