Some Awesome People

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Two Blog Awards from Voronda

Thanks, girl! :)



1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link. THANK YOU Voronda! :)
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it. I think you've all heard this one several times, but the short answer (or maybe long?) is that I had to make a blog for a Social Studies assignment. Then I thought it would be cool to make a LOTR blog...and I wanted to do updates about myself, but I didn't think it was the best idea to have them on that blog. So I started THIS blog. Then came my writing blog (that I deleted), and then my reviews blog. :) I continue blogging because I like to share my ideas and things I like with people, who are actually interested in them! :) Though I do sometimes find it hard when I don't have many comments... (hint, hint?)
3. Describe a usual day of your life. Okay, first I'll start with my day if it's during the school year (on a week day). I wake up, say my prayers, go downstairs, turn on the computer, put on my blogging stuff, start school, have breakfast, have a shower, do school until lunch...during lunch we listen to either music or an audio book or my mom talking in Polish to my babcia :P. (Run-on sentence? Time for another one!) After lunch, school again until we have a small snack at 3...then school until supper...then I take a bit of a break after I'm done supper...then I may have more schoolwork or I'll dry the dishes and clean the floor. Then my sister and I may watch, and then the family says prayers together and my sister goes to bed and I have a few minutes on the computer before bed.

Then, if it's a summer day with no school (OH FRABJOUS DAY! :D) the morning is the same except that I have free time until lunch. Then after lunch, then my sister and I do stuff together. And after supper I get my writing time #)

4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s). I've never done any.
5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s). Same as above...but I don't think I'd have any, anyhow. :)
6. Explain what this blog means to you. See #2.
7. Nominate 5 followers for this award. I will at the end.




1. Award 5 people
2. Tell who awarded you
3. Tell the people you awarded them
4. Always put the picture above the post
5. Always show the rules


I award (and yes, you all get BOTH of these awards):
- RayChill
- Jennifer at Crafolic
- Helen
- Nessima
- Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. Your welcome deary! :) I'll take the hint since it's now summer! *rejoice* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Voronda:
    REJOICES! XD

    To Nessima:
    Any time! You're blog is certainly beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I don't know many peopl so I can't award anyone really!!!!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat's okay. :) You can still post the awards on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D