Some Awesome People

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Song of the Day (and some more)

I really like this song:

Come Home - One Republic ft. Sara Bareilles


Now that's done and over with, I wanted to focus on a few YouTube singers. One of the best of these is Savannah Outen. Another of these is Jake Coco.

I think their cover of What Makes You Beautiful is actually pretty good! And I'm going to be prejudiced of any cover of this song that ISN'T good!


But this original song of Jake's with Savannah is my favourite:



Madilyn Bailey is also really good. Here's a cover of Train's "Drive By" that Maddie did with Jake - that I think is pretty good! I might even like it better than the original...I'm not sure.



Here's another one of Maddy and Jake, a cover that introduced me to Ed Sheeran:



If anyone actually watched the videos in this post...would you mind commenting and saying what you think of these singers...maybe which video you like best? It's feeling a little lonely over here. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that One Republic & Sara Bareilles song! I also really like The A team. And Remember Me by Savannah & Jake. I'm not a huge fan of Jake's voice, but Savannah's is really good. Thanks for posting these :)

    ~Nessima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :) I always love the comments because I know that I'm not boring people with my posts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the "Drive By" best, i also found the "What makes you beautiful on interesting. I wonder if y grandmother would like it because she doesn't like the original
    (By ♥ One DIrection ♥) because it is too fast.
    Thanks for the post!
    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I really like Maddy and Jake's cover of "Drive By." I think it's actually better than the original, now that I think of it.

    Well, if have your grandmother listen to it, let me know how she likes it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D