Some Awesome People

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One Direction - Post 8

This is one of my favourites of One Direction's performances.

I don't approve of Harry Potter but I AM going to say... 
Wow...Daniel Radcliffe DOES look like Elijah Wood! :O And the looks on the lad's faces after they meet Emma Watson are precious. XD


Some extra vids:

1. This one is pretty weird... But again, I like seeing all the different contestants sing together. I'll be looking for different people and don't see them so I think, "Oh...did they get eliminated?" And then that person shows up and I say (this is an example), "OH! There's where Mary is!"



2. Zayn's hairstyle:

That guy with the red T-shirt..."We're here backstage with the lovely Zayn..." UMMM...GUY?! Keep those comments for girls, please. It just seems...weird to my ears. So thank you. XD (But to show what a hypocrite I am, I won't blink an eye if he says "the lovely Harry." ;P)


3. Harry's hidden talent:

My hidden talent is JOOUGLING. :D Eek say it again! :P


4: I don't really get why this was in the list of vids, but I thought, "Aaaah, whatever. I'll just post it, anyway."



5: The weekly video diary:

And Lou's famous line is in this video diary...

NO! JIMMY PROTESTED.


6: QUICKFIRE!!!! YAYAYYAYYAY... etc. etc. etc.

Didn't know that Matt wore glasses... --O-O-- ;P
But other than that...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

And after that....SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH ANOTHER AWESOME 1D POST!!!

Oh dear...I think Lou's yelling is rubbing off on me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D