Some Awesome People

Monday, July 16, 2012

My New Favourite Movie



Mia and I watched Bridge to Terabithia last night, and it is now on my list of TOP MOVIES. You can see all my thoughts about the movie here.

I already planned a fan fiction last night, and now I am thinking about doing a music video with this movie and Phil Collin's "Take A Look Through My Eyes". I got the idea for the latter thing from listening to the previews of the BTT soundtrack on iTunes and seeing a cover for Take A Look Through My Eyes there (if you were wondering, no, the cover isn't good). I don't really know what scenes I'm going to put for what line (as I did for my best music video ever), but I'll figure it out. I'm hoping that if I listen to the song on repeat all day, it will all seep into my brain somehow. PHIL COLLINS IS ON REPLAY, HE'S ON REPLAY. (If you want to get that line, listen to One Direction's Up All Night. There you go, Raychill! I gave you another song!)

Anybody else a big BTT fan here? I hope so! *puppy dog face*























Okay, fine. You get the point. I love AnnaSophia Robb's Leslie, but I LOVE Josh H.'s Jess.

Umm...move out of the way, Harry Styles? You can go in the storage box with Elijah... ;)

Okay, okay...I get why some of you girls like Peeta. But I'm still not doing Hunger Games.


Just a random note...please, please, PLEASE sign this petition. If not, this wonderful converter called YouTube to mp3 may not be on YouTube anymore. This converter allows you to take any video from YouTube and convert it to an audio file! It is so helpful for music and school projects, etc.





3 comments:

  1. I love that movie! :O but the ending is so sad! :( It's one of the few movies that have almost made me.. men don't cry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed the petion, Hope it helps!!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  3. To That Dude:
    I know! *sniffles* That was actually the first time I experienced the lump-in-the-throat feeling from crying. ;(

    To RayChill:
    Thanks. :) I didn't make the petition, but I'm supporting it...obviously. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D