Some Awesome People

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Versatile Award :)



For this award, I have to post seven random things about myself and pass on the award to seven of my followers.

1. I am now no longer a dancer. Saturday last week (our second recital day), was my last day. I can do a post about this explaining why, if I get some encouragement by someone requesting such a post... ;)
2. On Friday afternoon, I will be officially done school. 
3. And when I am officially done school, I can officially start learning to play the piano. :P
4. In August, I will be volunteering at a Bible camp for a Catholic church near us, and my sister will be one of the campers there.
5. I am wearing a white blouse with pink and black polka dots and lots of other decorations. (Yes, very random indeed!)
6. I am going to do English 30 the first semester next year and Advanced Placement (college level) English the second semester. This is the only thing that I am looking forward to in Grade 12 (well, besides graduating) - ENGLISH ALL YEAR ROUND! YAY!!!! :D :D :D etc. etc. etc.
7. My LOTR website is ALMOST done. Which means you all will get to see it soon! :)

Now, the seven people I pass this reward on to.

Hmmm...

Hmmmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Okay. I'm done thinking.

3. Lil's Dog House of... Lil's Dog House XD

That's it, guys! Until...later. ;)

2 comments:

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D