Some Awesome People

Friday, June 29, 2012

Just A Very Big Random Post

I decided to be as random as I possibly could and throw several things together. I hope you guys enjoy this. ;)

First of all, I HATE IT SO MUCH WHEN BLOGGER, EVEN THOUGH IT IS POWERED BY GOOGLE, WON'T LET YOU SIGN UP/LOG INTO WITH A GMAIL SO THAT MEANS THAT YOUR BLOGGER IS IN A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE TO USE A DIFFERENT WEB BROWSER IF YOU WANT TO USE YOUR GMAIL OR YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE + AT THE SAME TIME.

Ah...how much better it feels after you vent on the Internet. Makes it all better...NOT.

Second, I FINALLY found a moment to look at other people's blogs.

I wasn't tagged, but I decided to answer these questions From the Silent Planet, anyway. :) Or, at least...I'll answer one. :)

If you went on a world tour, all expenses paid, where would you go?
LOVE this question! Okay, well I'd go all over the country I live in (can't say that here, unfortunately)...and I'd go all over New Zealand. And I'd go to Poland, where my mom's side of the family lives. I'd go to Italy...and perhaps France, just for fun. (I want to see if people do really wear berets and sit in street cafes eating sweets. XD) I'd definitely go to England (for Tolkien) and Ireland and Scotland. I'd go to PEI to see the place where Anne of Green Gables lived. ;P I'd go to Nashville in the US...the center of the singing world. :P And I'd like to go to Russia...because they are in the state of a spiritual rebirth now. And maybe Ukraine and I could meet two sisters from my online school that live there. :)


Then Acacia from the Cupcake Dictionary inspired me to write my own summer list.

- do lots of stuff with my sis, such as playing games, making crafts (such as that mask and suncatcher we need to paint :P), watching movies, etc. etc. etc.
- working on my book and actually get something done with it
- reading...I have some books from the library that need to be returned on Tuesday and then I have some books I need to read for my Advanced English course next year (the one I've just started is The Great Gatsby)
- listen to music...I have those old tapes from my childhood I want to listen to again and all my favourite music and every time my mom goes out of the house I put on ONE DIRECTION! One Direction's on replay, they're on replay...
- go on some awesome trips with my family...like to the mountains and to all the awesome parks near where we live and some events and...and...and....
- work on my lyric videos and hope that my dad will let me get a YouTube account
- learn to play the piano
- ENJOY THE SUMMER AND TRY TO FORGET THAT I ONLY HAVE TWO MONTHS SO I NEED TO HURRY UP WITH EVERYTHING!


Then I have this little thing inspired by Jordan and Elise:


Dear Justin Bieber,
Please get some voice lessons before we hear you singing again. Please.
From,
Not A Fan

Dear Frodo in Peter Jackson's ROTK,
Frodo, you've got to trust Sam. You did in the book, so why aren't you now? Let Gollum go in that stinky old cave.
From,
Err...someone's who's read the book
P.S. There's a big spider in there who is very interested in making you her dinner.

Dear Niall Horan,
Don't let management keep you from singing. I'd love to see you play the guitar, but you have hardly any solos as it is.
From,
I Am So Bad At Making Up Names So I'm Not Going To Even Try


And then these pictures (more coming in another post, btw!):





By the way, for those of you who don't know...this is a still of a giff (I tried to find the giff but I couldn't D:) where Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall are sitting on the couch...so that means it's full...and Louis walks into the room and there's no space for him to sit so he lies down on top of everyone. XD






Next, I posted this comment on RayChill's blog in response to her post with "One Thing" and I decided that I HAVE TO POST IT HERE!!!


0:04 Niall and Zayn are talking like it's no big deal that they are shooting a music vid
0:11 haha :P
0:18 SHOT ME  *Do Harry's muscle-arm thing*
0:20 OUT OF THE SKY *Do Harry's weird little thing that has no name but is cute :P*
0:22 LOVE HARRY IN LITTLE CAR!
0:34 *clap along*
0:36 PEEKABOO ZAYN!
0:47 I LOVE BIG RED BUUUUS! (quoting Louis)
0:51 LARRY STYLESON!
1:14 love Niall playing the guitar and the rainbow strap
1:20 haha Niall dancing!
1:31 :)
1:47 BAHAHA LOVE LOUIS DANCING
1:51 I just love how they all act like brothers and one of them will have an arm around each other at some time
2:21 love the thing they all do there
2:24 is Harry's Titanic moment
2:31 HEY NO ROOM ON THE COUCH I'LL JUST SIT ON TOP (that's more Louis than Harry though)
2:56 OUT OF MY MIND!!!
3:00 PEEKABOO EVERYONE!!!

An' I love how they all change positions from being at the front or back or sides...

Sorry, I'll stop fangirling now. #)


Some pics that I HAD to post from Helen's post.

Me: *sniffles and replay*

For some odd reason, I absolutely LOVE the colours in this pic and the smile on Boromir's face.

If you read through this whole post...then you are absolutely awesome. And I thank you and I tell you to wait for my next upcoming crazy post! :D

7 comments:

  1. I read the whole thing and loved every bit of it!!

    Raychill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that was one of the BEST posts that I have read this week?! Thank you for making my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D You're welcome and thanks so much for reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 this post! It was pure awesomeness!!! What an awesome reason to visit France!! And I Laughed so hard on the Justin Beiber comment!! I love you for it!! :) Ah Yes Bubble Wrap!! :)

    <3Voronda!>---->

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thanks for the comment, Voronda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post! I even enjoyed watching you fangirl over One Direction. =D And that Frodo/Sam quote = best ever. And Boromir's smile in that picture is awesome.

    ~Nessima

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Thank you! If you like to see me fangirl....then I LOVE YOU! :) :D <3

    It's not my fav. Frodo and Sam quote but it is certainly on the top!

    Yes, it definitely is! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D