Some Awesome People

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Hilarious Joke for Father's Day


Dad Just Doesn't Take the Bait....

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$
of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With
all my $tuff, I $imply ¢an't think of
anything I need, $o if you would like,
you can ju$t $end me a card, a$
I would love to hear from you.

Love,
Your $on.


After receiving his son's letter, the father
immediately replies by sending a letter back.

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics,
and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep
even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt
forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is
a NOble task, and you can never study
 eNOugh.

Love,
Dad

Source:
http://www.ahajokes.com/hinting.html

2 comments:

  1. this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny! I sent It to my Dad!! Thanks!!!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to show it to my dad now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D