Some Awesome People

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disney Blog Party - Robin Hood

"Hiss, I've been robbed!"
- Prince John

By who else than the legendary Robin Hood? ;)

The Disney movie's songs that we are going to vote on starting today is named after this...fox? Yes, that's right! In this movie, Robin Hood and Maid Marian are foxes, "Little" John is a bear (who has the voice of Baloo in The Jungle Book), etc.

And remember...the faster you vote, the faster we get on to the next movie! :D (Especially now that summer is here and I have more time so I can update my blog faster!)


Whistle-Stop
Not really a song...but I think it's cute. ;P When we started watching this movie and we had to take a break, I couldn't stop whistling this tune. Very catchy, no? :P


Oo De Lally
Oo de lally oo de lally... Err, I'll stop now. :P


Love
This song was one much-played one from my childhood (from a Disney Princess Songs tape I had). So, yes...it's dear to my heart. (And no, I wasn't doing a pun on the movie So Dear to My Heart :P).


The Phony King of England


Not In Nottingham
Sad song. :(

3 comments:

  1. "Hiss! Stop hissing in my ear!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you vote? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Arda: haha yes! :P I love that movie!

    To Anonymous: Oh, dear! I must have forgotten to add the poll on the sidebar! It will be there in a moment. So sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D