Some Awesome People

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Directioner Summer - Post 1: The X Factor Auditions

Here comes a series of posts requested by RayChill on One Direction.

Instead of starting with music, I wanted to start with the X Factor auditions.

When Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik went to try out their luck at the British X Factor, they had no idea that they were going to become a boy band. Here are the audtions that started it all:

Harry Styles' Audition
:)

Liam Payne's Audition
I agree. If Simon Cowell stands up for you...then you're good!

Louis Tomlinson's Audtion
I wasn't impressed by Louis' audition...but the judges must have seen his potential. :)

Niall Horan's Audition
Niall definitely likes to jump on stage... :P 
And, no...I'm not going to comment on his love for JB...

Zayn Malik's Audition
Zayn's not my favourite, but he does have some talent there, I think. :)


But what happened when the judges had to make a decision of who was going on and who wasn't?




So I hope you all enjoyed my little post on how One Direction was formed! :D (And, yes, Raychill...music will be coming soon. Just be patient. :P)

Which of these auditions was your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks You know how to graab someones interest!!!

    I'll be patient!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Harry's and Liam's audition. and double thanks for this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Raychill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :D I'm glad someone else besides me is enjoying them. ;)

    I like Harry's and Liam's auditions best, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent the link of your blog to almost every one I can think of!!!

    LOVING IT!!!!!!!!

    Raychill

    PS: I'll stop commenting now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D You can keep commenting. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D