Some Awesome People

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I Have Been Away


Through fire and water. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought him, the twenty-four hour flu. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. 


Darkness took me. And I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life-age of the earth. But it was not the end. I felt light in me again. I've been sent back until my task (school) is done.

So, yes...I am back. *sighs* Monday was a day of flu (with the first hour or so being hell - okay, maybe not, but you get my meaning) and then Tuesday was recovery day and also a day to go to two appointments for a certain problem of mine.

And now? Work, work, work to CATCH UP IN SCHOOL!!! D:

P.S. At least I got through four Edge books...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now I see. The flu. *shudders* I'm sorry! That can be really nasty sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was pretty nasty at the beginning. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D