Some Awesome People

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Want to See Me Somewhere Besides Blogger?

Well, here's your chance! :)

I now have a Google + and a YouTube account. The YouTube isn't much because I am only allowed to make playlists and like videos for now, but if you're interested in seeing what music, school, etc. videos I like, you're welcome to subscribing to my channel! You may even find something useful or that you like. ;)

I mostly use Google + for an awesome game called Kingdom Age, but I also "like" stuff there, I upload some of my videos (for all of you, who missed my uploads here on Blogger - TSK TSK!), and I do talk to some of my Blogger followers ;).

Hope to see you there!

Alyianna on Google + (If this link doesn't work for some reason, as some people have said, go to this link and click on my name (Alyianna Baggins) for the first comment for the "Princess Charming" music video.)
Alyianna on YouTube (You can find my Google + from there, if all else fails)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D