Some Awesome People

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Update on My Writing (but mostly about 1D)

So...for Row 80, I haven't really done anything...because I have gotten to a stage where I think I should be planning, instead of writing. So for now...I'm going to try some planning (such as listening to songs and getting some ideas from that :P).

~ ~ ~

And...I pretty much discovered One Direction yesterday...and today I became a fan. :P

 I love all five of them...but I would go for Harry first. :P


My favourite song of theirs is "Moments"...and then probably "What Makes You Beautiful."


2 comments:

  1. Best wishes with your planning stage! I hope you feel inspired and excited about what you come up with. Have a great ROW80!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to hear about some of my ideas, you can email me at alyiannabaggins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D