Some Awesome People

Monday, April 2, 2012

Update on Me

So...what's new with me? Nothing too much besides school and...

I've decided to participate in A Round of Words in 80 Days. There are four rounds a year (the second one beginning today), in which you set your own goals and write for them. You do an update on your blog every Wednesday and Sunday on how you are doing with your goal.

Since I have a lot of school, I have decided that my goal with be a page a day UNLESS I want to do some brainstorming for ideas that day (since I have decided to some MAJOR revisions to my story...if you want to hear about them, email me at alyiannabaggins@gmail.com).

Until Wednesday...and don't forget to vote on the Disney Music poll on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D