Some Awesome People

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick Update on Me

Just a quick update on me since you haven't heard from me since Sunday (?). Yes, I missed my Wednesday writing update, and I haven't done really any writing this week because I've been super busy this week. Really, I think there should be a law against having two unit tests the week after Easter break. :P

Besides that, I've been listening a LOT to 1D. :P My favourite song at the moment is:


AND...I must go. To cleaning. But it's actually not that bad...because I have MUSIC to listen to while I do it!!! :D

Until tomorrow (writing update...must NOT make excuses for missing that)!

P.S. New blog interface (right word?) is weird...but also cool!
P.P.S. One more day for Disney blog party votes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D