Some Awesome People

Friday, March 2, 2012

Covers

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you had any song requests for me to do covers of. :) Just a few things:

> I may not be able to do the song if I find I can't sing it...or it just may take me awhile to be able to do it.
> I will not do any inappropriate songs with bad language (even if it's only one word) in them. And no suggestive lyrics, either.
> I will not do any songs from an inappropriate artist, no matter how good the song is. That means no "Lady" Gaga or Katy Perry, etc.

If you had to choose from the list below, which song do you think I should sing next? I was thinking of trying to do a song a week, perhaps. I already have two songs planned.

> Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift)
> Ours (Taylor Swift)
> Ready to Love Again (Lady Antebellum)
> Here I Go (Megan and Liz) - I'm almost sure I can do this one...I don't know if I'll be able to find an instrumental or not, though...

- Alyianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D