Some Awesome People

Friday, March 9, 2012

11th Tag

When I found out that I had been tagged AGAIN by That Dude the exact thing I thought was, "Good heavens! AGAIN?!"



Here are the rules for this post.
1) Post these rules. (Done! :D)
2) Post 11 random things about yourself (Easy :P)
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post 
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer 
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!



11 Random Things About Me 
(*sigh* I'm running out of random things)


1. All of you already know that I am a LOTR fanatic, but do you know to how much of an extent? LOTR permeates my everyday life. I often pluralize words to sound like Gollum (e.g. I always say "Goodmornings Daddys" to my dad in the morning...ALWAYS). When I listen to the LOTR soundtracks, sometimes I feel so happy (for no reason at all) that my heart could burst.
2. These last few days, I have played "Serenata" over and over again while studying - about 46 times over a period of the first two or three days of doing this.
3. You could say I've been sheltered most of my life. I'm actually glad about it. So until last year, I knew of...pretty much zero celebrities (which is also a thing to be glad about these days). I didn't listen to music that was popular until last year. :P
4. Order of fav. characters in LOTR: Frodo, Sam, Eowyn, Pippin...then perhaps Faramir or Aragorn.
5. Order of favourite characters in Narnia: Edmund, Lucy, Puddleglum, Shasta/Cor, Jill, Eustace.
6. My sister Mia keeps teasing me about how my favourite characters in books or movies is always a boy (not always!!!).
7. I love how Taylor changed they lyrics in Mean when she sang it at the Grammy's from "Someday I'll be living in a big ole city" to "Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammy's."
8. The only foods I don't like are pretty much tomatoes (because of the seeds and pulp) and sea food (though I do like some fish like tuna fish, breaded fish, etc.)
9. I almost always make the tuna salad when we have it for supper on Fridays.
10. I think the reason I like music so much is because I love singing to it.
11. I really want to become a singer...even only as a cover artist, even if I can only sell music on Itunes without a record deal.




That Dude's Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
I like how I can say anything and people are listening. I like meeting all my nice followers. :)

2. Why did you start blogging?
I thought it would be a cool idea. I started out with my LOTR blog because I thought that blog was a good idea. Then I decided I needed a separate blog for updates about me.

3. If you could add one thing to my blog, what would it be?
Hmmm...that's a hard question. I would put more updates about you on it.

4. Do you like Hiccups? The TV show made by Brent Butt.
I never heard about it until today. :P

5. What is your favorite quote from your favorite movie?
I've already given this before...and I'm still not sure whether I like FOTN or ROTK best, so I'll give a few favourites. :P

FOTN
"What? A ranger caught off his guard?"
"Get off the road!" - I just love how Frodo says that for some odd reason.
"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo, a promise. 'Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.' And I don't mean to, I don't mean to."

ROTK
"I am no man!"
"A day may come when the courage of men fails - when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship! But it is not this day!" (I know, it's not the whole quote.)
"It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom, and they'll be eating the first of the strawberries and cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries, Mr. Frodo?" (Again, by memory.)

6. Have you ever eaten a Twinkie? if so, how was it?
Nope. *Everyone gasps.*

7. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Elijah Wood. ;P

8. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
New Zealand (duh)

9. If you could be in any movie, which one would it be?
The Hobbit (duh again) :P

10. If you've seen Cyby and I play tennis in our Vlog, who was better? :P
:O Not a fair question! I have no clue...I honestly can't remember if I even thought if anyone was better.

11.  How did you find my blog?
I was probably looking to see if you had any blogs... :P Or you told me. I can't remember which.


My Questions For You
1. Which song do you like better of Taylor Swift's - The Story of Us or Innocent?
2. Do you have a favourite pillow or blanket?
3. When do you get up in the morning?
4. How long do your school days last? (I know, what a depressing subject.)
5. Which one describes you - "I can't wait to grow up." or "I wish I'd never grown up."
6. LOTR or Narnia?
7. Who is your favourite character of all time - any book or movie or both?
8. Have you ever been out of the country you live in?
9. Tiffany Alvord or Julia Sheer or Megan and Liz? (If you don't know, who they are, check them out on YouTube.)
10. Do you like Math?
11. Tell me what is honestly on your mind right now. (Perhaps about this poll? :P)


I Pass This Tag On To
I know I've had this on my blog before, so I'm just saying that anyone, who wants it can have it. I don't want to push this again on anyone. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D