Some Awesome People

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday's Amazing Song

Listen to the song while looking at the pictures. This song means a lot to me because it was the song that came into my head when I woke up from a bad dream and it comforted me to know that God was there. I think of this dream when I go into what I call my "mental drownings" now.

Go to link to hear music in background because YouTube won't allow me to have video in Blogger.


I'm turning the world off...embracing the silence
Walking away from all the voices that are screaming in my ears



I've been too caught up...I've been so stressed out
And all of the noise replaced the whisper that used to be so clear



So I close every door and put my face back on the floor


And I'm in Your Arms where I belong
There's no other place for me than right where You are


Some things just don't change when I call Your Name
You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace when I'm in Your Arms


I'm letting my fears go giving You control
For You are the One Who holds me closer in my soul's darkest night


Everything I see is so temporary
So help me to run the race before me with eternity in sight


Now I close every door and put my face back on the floor


And I'm in Your Arms where I belong
There's no other place for me than right where You are


Some things just don't change when I call Your Name
You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace when I'm in Your Arms


To sit at Your Feet and Your table of mercy
To gaze on Your Beauty, my Lord


To drink from Your well and be changed by Your Glory
How could I ask for more?
Jesus, how could I ask for more?


Than to be in Your Arms where I belong
There's no other place for me than right where You are


Some things just don't change when I call Your Name
You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace


And I'm in Your Arms where I belong
There's no other place for me than right where You are




Some things just don't change when I call Your Name
You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace when I'm in Your Arms


You never hesitate to wrap me in endless grace
When I'm in Your Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D