Some Awesome People

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

11th Tag

I have a feeling I have already have this tag on this blog before as this is at least the third, if not fourth, time I've got this tag. XD This time, I was tagged by Voronda of A Believer's Journey.


 The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them theyve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, If you are reading this or if you follow me. You have to legitimately tag people!


11 Random Things About Alyianna
1. On YouTube, I mostly watch music videos.
2. The most played songs on my iPod at the moment are: "Untouchable" by Taylor Swift, "Wild Child" by Enya, "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift, "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, and "The Other Side of the Door" by Taylor Swift.
3. With school and everything, I barely have time to post these posts on my blog. So I rarely have time to actually check the blogs I follow for updates (that's what summer is for, isn't it?)
4. I started this blog on June 13, 2011! :D
5. This is actually the third blog I started. I was introduced to blogging with a Social blog, which is now deleted as I did not want to think about it anymore. My second blog (which I now consider my first) was Password to Middle Earth. Then came this one. :)
6. I use a pencil with a pink feather for school that Mia made me. :P
7. I have to use two sets of headphones - one for usual stuff that has volume adjustment and is actually comfy, the other one that I have to use for Rosetta Stone (my Polish course) to be able to tell I'm actually speaking into the microphone - and it easily slips off my head! (Grrrr....)
8. I just got the great idea yesterday that I should start working on my portfolio - to get ahead of things. :P
9. I believe that hobbits and elves and fairies exist...they're out there somewhere. (No, really...)
10. For some reason, I got sent an email about Inkpop being made into Figment and I have no idea why I was even put on a list of people to send (or maybe I commented on someone Inkpop's story and that's why...)
11. Enya may even be my favourite artist above Taylor Swift...I just can't decide.

11 Questions Voronda Asked Me
1. What do you dream to be when you get older? A teacher (probably elementary, though I wouldn't mind teaching high school), a web designer, and an author...ess. (it sounds more feminine that way. :P)
2. Favourite meat? :O How could you ask me something like that? I can never answer a question like that! I like them all!
3. Any weird hobbies? Is searching for anything LOTR weird enough? :P
4. What was yesterday like? Pretty good, actually! I finished school earlier so I actually had time to do Rosetta Stone! :D Then Mia and I finished watching A Little Princess (not Shirley Temple version, we already watched that) and started The Secret Garden.
5. Speak any languages beside English? I'm learning Polish.
6. Dream house? *sighs happily* It is a little house with a picket fence around it. It has bushes all around right beside the inside of the fence. There's lots of flowers (including lilac bushes, which are a must), and perhaps there would be a little stream running through the backyard (I know, pretty impossible...but I can dream anyway). I want to walk through that little stream... (or maybe a brook is more likely)...brook barefoot all the time! Then there would be a swing for two that my future husband and I will sit on. The house will be cozy and have a real log fireplace. It should also have a mountain view. And of course, my future husband will complete that house perfectly, wherever it is, and however many of these details it has. Thank you so much for asking, Voronda! :)
7. Favourite sport? To play, badminton. To watch, figure skating and soccer.
8. A place where you wish you lived it could be any where? New Zealand...or the Shire...or sometime earlier in history (after the pioneer times but before the Great Depression) where I live right now.
9. Do you like snow? I love watching snowflakes falling down. But other than that, no.
10. Would you rather give up music or reading/Writing for a year? :O What a cruel thing to ask...no, it's okay. Oh...ummm...I love music, but I would rather give it up than reading/writing for a year.
11. What do you think of hunting? I think it's okay....as long as you have a license, I guess...

11 Questions For The People I Tag
1. What songs are the most played on your iPod...or whatever you use to play music?
2. What was the last movie you watched?
3. What was the last blog you were on (besides your own and this one)?
4. What blog do you visit the most?
5. Spreekt u Nederlands?
6. What was the last thing you laughed at?
7. What video do you view the most on YouTube?
8. Did you watch Disney movies much when you were young?
9. (I'm going to take Voronda's hard question.) Would you rather give up music or reading/writing for a year?
10. Do you like writing stories? If so, what is the story you last worked on/you're working on right now?
11. What do you think of homeschoolers? XD (I got this question from someone else.)

The 11 People I Tag
1. Miss Gwenea
2. Rebecca
3. Milisande
4. Miss Elizabeth Bennet
5. Arda
6. Una Mariah
7. Jedi Chick
8. Taylor Lynn
9. Duchess Satine
10. Qui
11. Paige

Have fun with the 11th tag! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love your description of your dream house - so lovely! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome...and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOPHERS!!! A felloe meat-atarian!!! I <3 MEAT!! Yes they do exist!! They Do!! *hugs in happiness* this post made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought vegetarians were a scarce race... XD

    Not that I eat meat too often...we eat REALLY healthy. But I still do love it. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D